Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Driving Through The Mountains

Above is a nice pic I got somewhere we stopped through the 300 mile drive in the AK Mountains.  Below is the one place during that drive where you can stop to eat...I took a picture to warn travelers.  Its in the middle of the Alaskan Range for a reason, red fox hides hanging on the wall, signs out front reminding you to check your guns, hillbilly bar tender, and some creepy old men sitting in the corner drinking a beer at 11:00am just watching us and not talking.  Odd as all hell.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have had an amazing adventure so far Andrew. I'm proud of you for taking the opportunity and doing something that can and will better yourself. I love reading your posts... At times its almost like reading a book. The pictures are all beautiful and make me kind of jealous that you get to have that experience and see all those beautiful things! And you look happy there. I'm sad that your adventure is getting cut short but am going to be so happy to see you back here again! Everyone has missed you! Write some more soon!

    ReplyDelete