Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lunch Time Blog

As I do everyday I eat lunch at noon.  It was raining here for the first time since I arrived.  We decided that the bunkhouse needed to be cleaned up some, so I wiped everything down and mopped everywhere.  The place looks much better now, Lee is up the hill at his shop next to where he will be building his new house.  He has some guys up there helping him lay the blocks around the concrete pad up there.  He's spending his time up there because he wants to make sure they are using their time well.  Lee came down and told me he was gonna skip lunch so I just made a little snack and thought I'd post up here.

Below is the second half of the days project...I need to dig out all of the grass, rocks, and roots from the concrete pade to the edge of the bunkhouse (This is the back of it-Window facing East).  Lee wants to put some flowers here I guess so I'm going to do some weed pulling.  As you can see there really isn't much of a line there so I'll have to cut through the grass with a shovel...which sucks.  But I'm sure I'll get it looking good...I'll post a pic of the after...hopefully it gets done in the last few housrs of the day here lol.

Below is a picture of me I took last night at about 11:00. I walked through that long road with a wall of trees on either side of it again. I wanted to see if I could find those ravens flying around. I forgot to mention how huge they are…They must stand at least 2 to 3 feet tall. Well anyway…back to work, I need to get this garden dug out asap so I can have a before/after pic lol.

1 comment:

  1. Take a picture of the ravens if you get a chance... They are my Favorite bird!!!

    ReplyDelete